Wednesday, April 24

I Saw People Screaming and Shouting Inside Church...


I Saw People Screaming and Shouting Inside Church...

Olufamous.com have gotten similar messages before but none touched us like this one did. We are at a cross road in the world today with too many strange and negative events unfolding by the minutes. Atrocities are now a past time for many people who should know better.

Is the time for people to pay for their actions now here? See the revelation below...


I saw it again. This time more scary. The end-time is more than nigh. 
It will happen like a flash unexpected and time shall be no more for repentance. In my dream, I didn't make it to heaven despite I was saying my last prayer for forgiveness of sins, it was as if God shut his ears. I saw multitude of people running into a church. But inside that church, screaming and shouting everywhere; people making utterances to heaven. 
Behold it was as if a strange spirit entered into some people more clearly, I remember seeing an old man who was beside me whom the said spirit entered into and as he let out a cry, he disappeared and few other people. At that point, I realized that the rapture has taken place. I cried the more. 
Immediately, the devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians. He had a register of everyone's name.... At this point, I woke up. 
The end is more than near. Don't keep this message and don't get annoyed when u receive this just do God a favour and keep re broadcasting. You might save a lost soul. God bless you!
By Emmanuel Adekunle

Original Page: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/OluFamousBlog/~3/_wn2Ah9V0B8/i-saw-people-screaming-and-shouting.html

Xtian news

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the opportunity here to express your view about the piece you just read. Thanks

Pages