Tuesday, July 27

Living by Comparison is Foolish

Those who feel bigger and better are stupid.
Those who get intimidated and feel smaller, 'stupider' (a la George Orwell).

Don't forgive me if you think its harsh or hard.
Apostle Paul taught me that years back (2 Cor. 10.12-15).
I am only impressed with someone's size the first day I met him.
Thereafter I see the God who is bigger than that size, accomplishment, or
wealth;
Who can also do greater through weaker vessels.

Don't you get angry with me now
Unless if that size is what your life is all about
And unless you are fond of covering up your inadequacy and insecurity with
the consolation you find in smaller sizes.

Get a life;
Live the life;
Face your direction;
Win your crown.

Are you still there.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the opportunity here to express your view about the piece you just read. Thanks

Pages